PLEASE REVIEW ALL OF THE FOLLOWING RULES
Deep South Para-Comi-Con sets forth the authority to establish which materials are appropriate or inappropriate for sale or display.
It is hereby stated that any type of solicitation is prohibited. This includes the recruitment or support, and the participation of organizations, groups, or products.
These rules shall encompass the pursuit of monies or endowments for a non-profit organization sans acknowledgment, seeking the number of required signatures for a petition. Or the requisitioning or backing of a political nominee, enticing or electing for spiritual discipline, challenges focusing on questions regarding intimate data.
Our Vendor Policy
- It is strictly prohibited for Vendors to utilize anything that may cause the convention center any damage of any kind.
- Any damages the convention center incurs on behalf of a Vendor’s negligence will be the sole responsibility of the said vendor. The same said vendor will not be allowed to vend at the event in the future.
- We, DSPCC, set forth our authority to deny the allowance or sale of any products that might prove offensive or dangerous. All items for sale must be preapproved before setting up.
- Prior to registration, please inquire with the DSPCC management team regarding any concerns you have about whether your products or display might be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or dangerous.
- In no way does the DSPCC warrant, endorse, or support any of the exhibits, actions displayed, products, views, or beliefs that are being sold, offered, or appropriated by any Vendor.
- As a vendor, you recognize and concur it is of your own safety when you are engaging in activities in the DSPCC. Herein, the DSPCC does not create any depiction or guarantees in regards to anything in relation to the event. This includes any constraints regarding the volume of sales, foot traffic, etc.
- All members, employees, volunteers, and agents of DSPCC, as well as all respective entities and successors, shall be indemnified, defended, and held harmless by all vendors against any damages, costs, loss, theft, liability, claims, or any other actions arising during vendor’s participation in the DSPCC event.
- During the entire period of the event, all tables assigned to vendors must be maintained by at least one attendant. In addition, the Vendor Room will remain open to public access while the event is taking place.
- In the event that any Vendor fails to comply with the rules set forth by the DSPCC, we express the right to request said Vendor exit the venue. Additionally, any registration fees paid are non-refundable to the Vendor being asked to leave the site.
- The Ozark Civic Center may impose separate penalties on the Vendor who fails to comply with the established rules of the venue.
- All Vendors must acknowledge and agree to the removal of all rubbish they bring into the venue. Furthermore, Vendors must agree to maintain a clear space. After the event, all trash must be disposed of. It is further recognized, that the DSPCC does not in any way endorse the vendor’s exhibits, views, actions, beliefs, or merchandise.
- It is further held that any and all merchandise purchased, brought onto, or sold within the Convention premises shall hold the DSPCC blameless.
- Let it be known the Deep South Para-Comi-Con (DSPCC) is a family event. Therefore, we uphold our right to deny the sales and exhibition of any severely violent or pornographic demonstrations.
- It is imperative that the individual vendor promote themselves and our con prior to the event days. It is recommended the vendor share over their own Social Media that they will be set up at the event and what products they will be selling. Doing Facebook Lives or Tik Toks at the event are encouraged but remember to ask others before taking photos of them.
- Deep South Para-Comi-Con will be promoting itself and the vendors. This does not mean we are solely responsibility for all promotions and advertising.
- It is understandable if you need to bring your children with you, but please note all children under 13 must be accompanied by an Adult at all times. Children cannot be allowed to wonder alone through the Convention areas due to safety issues. If this happens, you will be asked to leave the convention.
Hours of Vendor Room Availability
Hours set for the set-up of Vendor merchandise are set tentatively at 8:00 am on Saturday and Sunday. Please keep in mind that VIP’s are allowed entry an hour before opening to the public. Building will be locked after the closing on Saturday so if you wish not to break down on Saturday Evening you are permitted to leave your booth up until Sunday evening break down time.
- Saturday, October 5th- Vendors set up 8:00 am-10:30 am. VIP Allowed in at 10 am. Open doors to the public 11 am- 7 pm
- Sunday, October 6th, Vendors set up 8:00 am-10:30 am, VIP Allowed in at 10 am. Open doors to the public 11 am- 7 pm
Break Down time: Vendors can begin breaking down about 6:30 pm which is 30 minutes prior to doors closing to the public but do not break down any earlier. If you need to break down early please find a Director and let them know the reason you would like to break down early. Otherwise, you might not be allowed to attend next year.
Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it.
We reserve the right to censor any booth.
*All vendors must remain set up at the Convention until the closing of each day.